Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Matcha tea


Matcha tea. The cult. I'm into it.

The green powder is a soft way to wake up. It's antioxidant. I love the taste and the green.

The softness fits to yoga.

When I started discovering yoga about 30 years ago it was important to massage my inner organs. The asanas caused this. Today one thinks more of the muscles and the shape of the body.

Let's think of the inside of our body, too. What we give it is important. The asanas care also for the inner organs. I don't know a better method how to keep the entire body healthy, but through practicing yoga.


2 comments:

Anna said...

OK, I'm going to get some Matcha tea :-)

Ursula Preiss said...

I love when I'm convincing.
You won't regret it. My tip, get advice from a good tea shop. I've a bambus broom to whip the tea. I have also a special spoon so that I can measure how much to take. I's not much that you need for a bowl like the one in the picture.
There are different brands, some teas taste sweeter than others. You can make shakes. Yep, discover Matcha tea. Let me know if you like it. :)