Monday, March 04, 2013

Spring feelings


I got up on time, packed my handbag. I was looking forward to my yoga practice in a Mysore class. The Straßenbahn stopped already after one stop. It was said that the driver couldn't keep driving due to an ambulance. Usually this means that someone has committed suicide.Someone jumped in front of a Straßenbahn or a subway.
After some time we arrived at the station where I usually change the vehicles. Yet the same issues were there. Nobody knew when the next subway would come. It was late already and I decided to practice at home. It shouldn't be.

On my way home I stopped at the biggest photography shop: Foto Sauter. The men are very helpful there and I got an answer for a question re my camera.
It was freezing cold and sunny outside. Best weather. I bought some tulips. The topic of this week of my women photography group is "spring feeling". Spring is perfect for me. My feelings are rather on the better side. I feel the energy, the liveliness. All is a dream that gets faster during spring.

Time to step on the mat. I'm ready now!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love this photograph! Gut gemacht!

Ursula Preiss said...

Yeah, this was my photographic work today.
I also practiced Ashtanga yoga 1 hour. Wink, wink. :)