Sunday, December 30, 2012

Love forever


At home again we opened one of the wedding presents, a bottle of red wine from Israel and then we went through the gifts and cards and good wishes and love-wishes that we got. Amazing how creative all our friends were. Everybody had another idea to make us a joy.

I'm glad to be at home again. 3 times my pomodoro-timer ran, 3 times I tried to eliminate the mess. The washing machine is still running. As soon as the wet clothes are on the hanger to dry I'll finish my word. Soon I'll go to bed today. I want to be well-rested for tomorrow. The to-do list is long.

The days of the old year are counted. A friend is organizing a midnight party at the end of the year again. Hahaha........life must be celebrated............good night.


2 comments:

Anna said...

Happy New Year to you Mrs. β - and E.
Hope to meet you at some point!

Ursula Preiss said...

Happy New Year, Anna.

It would be very nice to meet you in person.

All the best for you in 2013.