Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ready too early.....


Ready too early. I could have practiced a bit longer, I think. I'm always nervous to be too late. Fact is I'm never too late. My suitcase is packed already. Till 12am I can stay in the room. Twice the cleaning women knocked  on the door. But what shall I do at the reception. I prefer to be here  reading or blogging.

It felt good to practice. To have a time limit helps me to practice concentrated. One asana after the other were done.
- It's surely better when the rest of the life, the rest of the activities support the yoga practice. Then the practices become really smooth. I fly through the series. Progress comes faster.
- Sometimes my practice leads me back to a healthy life. My body speaks to me. I have body feeling. I feel what is good for me and what is not good for me. It was too much food yesterday. Sigh.

Next practice will take place in Lisbon.

We'll have 2 days for us, my E and myself. How wonderful. 

No comments: