Saturday, January 21, 2012

Reluctant


I feel tired and reluctant to leave the house. The plan was to go to that yoga and dance studio downtown. They offer a Mysore class at 10am. The practice room shall be more than beautiful. I wanted to have seen this at least once. I also want to know what's going on Ashtanga yoga related here in Munich.

I feel lazy and not motivated. Or is it only that it needs more energy to do something new. I just gave my mind a task: Find out why I love it to go to that class!!! lol

I did nauli in the kitchen. Wow, this warms the whole body, but so quickly. T role the abdomen is more imagination. Many things start first as a thought and later they manifest.

My tiny breakfast is eaten. When I shower now, I can leave my home on time....................


No comments: