Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nauli wakes me up


Nauli wakes me up in the morning. Like in trance I usually get up early. Blindly I find my way to the kitchen. On my way to the kitchen I switch on my PC. Coffee first. I take this small cup from my grandma with the golden and light blue rim, fill it with water and pour the water in the water cooker. Then I take a paper filter and put it in the plastic filter that fits exactly on the cup. 2 teaspoons of coffee are enough. Quickly the water is boiling, I pour it over the coffee. Nauli now, came into my mind, till the water is through the filter. I bended my knees, leaned forward, my hands on my knees. Exhaling, then I locked  the throat and then inhaling. My belly moves inward so much that I think the ribs move inward, too. It's better to start it slowly, after one round only I had to cough. I moved the knees one after the other forward and backward in order to role my abdomen 5 times clockwise and 5 times the other way round. Imagination is possible. The belly was in, but nothing moved clockwise. I didn't want to cough after each round, so I did it modest. This felt better. Is it that I hold the breath that wakes me up?

Thinking, thinking, thinking........what shall I practice today? Second series is on the schedule. I also wanted to try to practice primary and second in a row without so many vinyasas, like in the old days. But I need some more pictures, too. In sum this would be all too long. I'll practice second series. Point.

No comments: