Saturday, January 07, 2012

Inspired


It inspires me to watch yoga videos. Mainly I watch those of Laruga.

Tomorrow is Sunday and my yoga week begins. Write it down let it happen: at 8am I want to lie on my mat. I wrote lie, because this is the easiest start I know. I'll have a block under my upper back and I'll breathe deeply. Then I'll hang forward. Only when this feels good, too, I'll start with the sun salutations.

The first week of 2012 is already over. When I remember well I practiced 3 times minimum. This is OK. I was busy during this first week. Incredible, but sometimes there is a life off the mat, too.

I got my eyes tested today and they are still OK, they even bettered. I don't need new glasses. This is because I haven't worked. This pleased me. It also saves a lot of money.

Early in bed, early up.




No comments: