Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I'm innocent, life happens.....


Topic 1: I couldn't avoid it. Hahahaha....It was the second job offer since the beginning of this bloody young year. Today I had an interview and next Wednesday I start working as an accountant. I can start at 1pm. This means I've the mornings for my yoga practice. Yepeeeeeee. It's limited till the end of March and it's a 20 hour week (it's always more). This is OK, too. It's not that bad when a bit of money fills my holes.

Topic 2: Thank you for commenting. But clutter has to go. There is also electronic clutter. I only enjoy my postcards when I think I want to throw them away. To be honest, I know better activities in life than to scan old postcards. I could kiss my bf i.e. A postcard has 2 sides, it often traveled around the world. It's not the same if I hold it in hand or if I look at it on the screen. Enough is enough. I also prefer to read new postcards than the old ones again and again.
In the meantime I know a lot of reasons why we buy and buy, why we keep things and why we're not able to let go. All day long we're bombarded: buy this, buy that. Nobody tells us: let go. It's an art and a skill to let go. This morning I discarded postcards. I want to limit my boxes. 4 boxes shall be enough.
For the time being I even have a German politician in mind who cannot let go of his job. This happens not so seldom. They cling and cling and cling.
One can cling to everything. Often it's a habit that avoids living. Less is more.

Topic 3: My afternoon practice yesterday was excellent. This morning I was so excited due to the interview that no practice happened so far. Shall this be OK. I celebrated my upcoming job adventures when I returned with my E in a restaurant. So wonderful that he's still on vacation. I'm full now, I don't feel like lying on my belly doing dhanurasana. To practice daily means 3 times minimum, up to 6/7 times a week.

Topic 4: It's good that I've so much energy.

The lights are green........the new year is in full swing. 

2 comments:

Debb said...

I'm so very happy for you on the upcoming job venture. It sounds perfect.. "part-time" and short term..

One thing I cannot give up in my daily routine is reading your blog posts. You connect me with the other side of the planet with the common thread of Ashtanga yoga..
I love it!
Om Shanti!

Ursula said...

It's almost ever harmless to read my blog posts.
So, it's perfectly OK when you cannot give up reading. Hahahaha.......:)

The first week is already so exciting here,......

Have a good time on and off the mat Debb......