Saturday, June 25, 2011

Planning,.......


My new schedule as I imagine it now:
Monday: Mysore class - second series starting at 9am till 11am- Work from 1pm till ?
Tuesday: Home practice - second series starting at 6:30 am till 8:30 - Work from 10am till 7pm
Wednesday: Mysore class - second series starting at 9am till 11am - Work from 1pm till ?
Thursday: My calmer day - Sweeney's moon sequence starting at 7am till 8am - Work from 10am till 7pm
Friday: Mysore class - second series starting at 9am till 11am - Time for my own projects
Saturday: Home practice - primary starting at 9am till 11am - Time for my own projects
Sunday: Led class - primary at 4pm till 6pm.

Four very busy days.......this is less than I had about 2 years ago.
It's a miracle that I can combine work without giving up my Mysore classes. I must appreciate this.
Will I have time for friends and all the other games I like to play in life? I think so.

A corset? Yes, Hahahaha........but a corset that allows to move (a bit at least).
I'm nervous.

It's good to have once a week a calmer day, also re yoga. Today is my calmer yoga day. I'll practice the moon sequence by Matthew Sweeney. Focus is here also the breath, but there are no vinyasas. It will be good for me to put my body in postures called asanas.

Why all this????? I mentioned it yesterday, but it's worth to repeat it. My Ashtanga yoga practice keeps me healthy, the body and the mind. I feel strong and flexible when I practice, my mood is much better also. My practice guarantees a daily joy. I exercise enjoying the moment. I'm attentive of what happens now and my mind is not occupied about worries of tomorrow. This usually is experienced as relief. I don't want to give up my practice only because I need to make some money. It's possible to combine it. There are many alternatives.
One was offered to me on a silver plate 2 days ago and I said "yes". A balanced and satisfying life consists of different components. Many overlook it. Having time for friends, having time for healthy activities must be part of it, too (among other things). I know too many people who only work and work and work.
(I hope that illnesses and pain won't become a major topic in my life.)

I loved my life of the last 21 months. Now something new. It would be a lie to say there is no reluctance felt. I'll make a list today why it's "fantastic" that this change has come to me. Feeling a bit of enthusiasm cannot be wrong. Haha. One thing is sure, it keeps me flexible. This time it's an extra training for the mind to be open for new situations and to handle them.

Ah, is that all exciting. At the end of July I'll have a week off. My bf and myself will travel to Austria for a week. We want to relax...hahahaha.

Krounchasana is on the picture: Btw, each forward bending asana becomes a bit easier when pointing the feet. Knowing this can be important when the hamstrings are overstretched.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on the new "Silver Plate" position~~those are Always the Best ones!!! So happy!!xxx

Ursula said...

Thanks Tracy. I shall see how everything develops......:)