Monday, June 27, 2011

No, no, no......


I terminated the contract that I've signed this morning. That was it.
Thank you I don't need that anymore, that unfriendly atmosphere. Every day.
Five rules alone how the employees shall behave in the restroom. It was posh, all in white and fire red. Sure, but this is not everything.

There are other ways to survive.
It was the correct decision, nevertheless I feel depleted. It was an attempt. It failed. So far this was the shortest job I ever had: 5 hours. It shall not be. I know it for quite some time already. I must find other occupations. The company life is not my life anymore. Again I tried it. It would be too long to describe all reasons in detail why this job could only lead to a desaster. I'm over it already.

I walked home after the job and I was not at all in the mood to sit down for a coffee to celebrate my first day. I couldn't see all the beauty of this summer day. I was done.

Source you must find something else for me. This didn't please me at all.
I don't know what I shall do right now. I've zero energy even though I've eaten the third vanilla soy pudding already.

Tomorrow I'll practice yoga and I'll write the next chapter of my book.
Today I'm sad about this outcome. Nevertheless all is OK. I know this was the best what could happen to me.


8 comments:

Claudia said...

oh dear, it does sound like you did the right thing!!! welcome home :-)

Ursula said...

Yes, dear Claudia, it was the best I could do. I would have wasted my time there. I've other talents, hopefully.....:)

Ashley Arnold said...

You do have other talents :) The universe has plans for you.

Ursula said...

Thank you Ashley....:)

Maria said...

The corporate world is one that depletes individuality...you made the right decision for you.

Do not look back, instead focus on the possibilities.

Ursula said...

Thank you Maria, I'm so incredible glad that I don't have to go to that office tomorrow. This tells me it was the right decision. Better I end it fast than suffering there for the next months.

Life goes on.....

Stretch said...

I can so relate. I probably should have left the first day on the last couple of jobs as well, rather than trying to stick with each for a few months. Let's hope you and I both find something more suited to us, next time.

Ursula said...

This saved me a lot of anger and frustration.
I'd have only postponed the good-bye.

Good luck, it's worth searching....