Monday, June 13, 2011

Lazy or not lazy?


Today is Monday. I cannot make a decision. Shall I practice here at my parents home. Or shall I practice later when we'll be at home in Munich again? I don't know. And when I don't know, I know that not much will happen here.

At least a few sun salutation should be possible......

I could film myself in the garden, if it were warmer......(if, but it's fresh here).....

Today is one of the days that reminds me that when the mind has too much time to think, not much will happen. I admire the creativity. The discussion where it's better to practice, at home or here, could go on endlessly. The mind surely has it's precious tasks. I.e. it could be good to find out how to use my self-timer.

A look at my watch tells me the truth: I'll practice at home in Munich.


My purring black monster, ah .................:) luv u my sweetie.........

2 comments:

Debb said...

I love seeing a picture of your "black monster".. I have a black "monster" too. and now, a black and white "monster". They know how to stretch, don't they?

Ursula said...

They know how to stretch and they are so bendy. So nice to hear that your cat has again a play friend. They are wonderful animals, these cats.