Sunday, June 05, 2011

I rediscover primary....


As long as the vinyasas are not mastered, primary is not mastered.
Also the vinyasa count is part of the Ashtanga system. All the pauses and extra breaths are not really necessary.

The jump forward and jump backward is doable, I think. I need more strength. For a while I didn't know how to jump back, but now I know. When the crossed feet are through the arms, I've to bow the arms. This needs strength that I still lack.

Today I had to practice retention of the senses. My wrist joints hurt. Why ever. What have I eaten I ask myself then, what have I eaten. I survived a sweaty practice. I became stronger in the last year, but I prefer to work on flexibility. Yeah, I know what I have to do.

Shall I be content. This is an exercise of the mind, to be content. I am. Gulp. :)

No comments: