Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back bending asanas and the knees


20 sec. Ah. I will go downtown today to the photo shop. Shall they explain me again how to use the self-timer. I need more than 20 sec. I even risk injuries when I've to be that fast.

In all back bending asanas the knees are supposed to be close together, as close as possible. I was shocked when I saw my first pictures this morning. There was no closeness at all. This will surely be my focus next time. I will even use a strap. This must improve.

Again and again I get surprised about the difference how something feels and how it looks on a picture. Hahaha.

Repetition is the secret.

My joints hurt. I got the message: back to a strict vegan diet as quick as possible.

PS: I'm not sad, only focused....

2 comments:

Tracy said...

you do Not look sad...but you Do look like you are about 22 years old! True fact! xxx

Ursula said...

Oh Tracy, you make me smile....thx.