Friday, April 08, 2011

It's all perfect as it is.


Sharath in in NY and he just gave a led class which was broadcasted word wide. He wants to spread his knowledge about Ashtanga yoga worldwide. It was amazing. More than 750 viewers around the globe joined and watched. It was an opportunity to see how a led class is given in India.

My friend Claudia participated and took notes about the conference after the led class. Here is the link. Enjoy.


The next surprise: Yep, I got a place in the workshop by Lino Miele for both classes, the technique class and the led class. As it comes it's perfect. I'm so relaxed. I know life is out of my control. I watch and enjoy. It shall obviously be that I'm part of this workshop. And I shall be present.

And tonight I see my bf again finally. We'll have dinner together in the Greek restaurant and tomorrow morning he'll leave me again for another business trip.

Picture: one of my desserts.

9 comments:

SandyLee said...

Congrats on getting into the workshop! Can't wait to hear all about it:) xo

Claudia said...

Congratulations on the Lino workshop!!!

and yes I did the Sharath class too, wasn't that great? By the way I took notes of what he said in the conference right afterwards in case you want to check it
http://earthyogi.blogspot.com/2011/04/sharath-in-conference-new-york-city.html

Ursula said...

I will surely write about Lino's workshop. I'm curious now.

Claudia said...

Yes! please do!!! :-) I am curious too

Ursula said...

Thank you very much for sending me the link to your blog post, Claudia.

I was so free and posted it in the post.

It was amazing. I love these modern times. We live on one earth, this is never felt more intensively, like nowadays.

Claudia said...

You are welcome Ursula, I cant wait to hear from you and Lino, will link to you then as well :-)

Ursula said...

Haha, this motivates me to take notes and to write well....:)

Robyn said...

Hey - I will BE in Sharath's class next Friday. I am doing the entire week, actually. Scared and excited too....

Ursula said...

Fantastic Robyn. Enjoy.