Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Simplicity.....


Oh, I can add pictures again. I had to test it. Smiling.......
Pampered my bf with a simple dinner during the weekend. See picture.

And for me it's time to hurry. I'm having lunch with a friend whom I know for more than 2 decades.

For those who like to lose weight: It's not that easy to start a vegan life-style. If you do, it's easy to lose weight. I'm almost back to my fav weight.
Instead of panna cotta (cream) I'll order an espresso as dessert.



6 comments:

C.K. said...

The colors are so beautiful - especially in the winter (and on the eve of the Lunar New Year). Thank you for posting!

Ursula said...

Thank you Cara,

And such a dinner is prepared within 15 min.

Deborah said...

I love your blog... working toward reducing dairy too but it is a bit hard, inspired by your comments. Thank you for all that you write and show...

Ursula said...

Thank you for reading, Deborah.

I think it needs several attempts to get back to a healthy and animal-loving path. It's worth the effort. Good luck.

Quentin said...

As an Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist , we often use foods not recommended by various groups to alleviate imbalances. Meal plans should be designed for the individual and/or body constitution rather than general guidelines. Why spend time and money on foods or vitamins not deficient?

Ursula said...

Thank you Quentin for sharing your knowledge and for commenting.