Saturday, February 05, 2011

Saturday is my yoga free day.......

Saturday is my yoga free day. This shall be good for the body. The body can relax. Sometimes I feel that a day off is also good for staying motivated. The body is a bit stiffer after a day off, but not much. Instead of practising yoga, I watched yoginis practicing yoga. Via Linda's blog I found a link to Kathryn Budig. Amazing videos. It's very inspiring to see yoginis practicing.

Another advantage from a day off from yoga is that I have time for all the other activities that need to be done. I didn't like to stop my decluttering project in the middle. I felt strong today. This is important, the stronger I feel the more things I can throw out. Today I went through my files. Three huge files had to go. The yoga journals are still here. I see that I've to throw them out bit by bit. I worked with my pomodore timer: 25 min work, 5 min rest and then again. It's so important to limit an activity. More things must be done. Chores are the basic tasks. My home is still like a swamp. Once I dive into it, it's difficult to get out of it. When the feeling comes up that I'm overwhelmed, I know I have to make my life simpler. Another step was done, today. Sigh.




Laundry, laundry, laundry.
Before enlightenment laundry, after enlightenment laundry.
Hahahaha.
Greek restaurant this evening.
Life must be enjoyed.



2 comments:

Debb said...

What motivates me?? YOU, Ursula.. You are a vibrant, inquisitive, active, ashtanga disciplined 50 something year old... all things I aspire to. I love all your "frequent" posts ((((smiling))))
Namaste, Debb

Ursula said...

Thank you SOOOOO much Debra!!!!!!