Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Mysore class this year....


This morning I'll go to the last Mysore class this year. Second series is on the schedule. I'll get last adjustments in kapotasana, karandavasana, urdhva dhanurasana and probably even some other asanas. What a luxury. When I write this down I know why I don't want to give up these excellent morning classes. I'll build my life around these Ashtanga yoga hours also in 2011.

Yesterday I bought a book on anatomy. It's the book by Ray Long. The pictures are very funny. Seeing only bones doing yoga poses made me smile.

Bones, muscles, some tendons...........our body.......
Oh, I'm late already.........

Shall it be a relaxed practice today.......strong and bendy........hahahaha.
Good that I don't know how it will be.

2 comments:

RighteousYogini said...

Dear fellow yogini. Have you heard??? Ray Long's new 4-book series has just hit Amazon! And within 6 hours, jumped to the rankings of top 10 and 20. Take a look! Guaranteed to blow any yoga freak's mind
www.bandhayoga.com

Ursula said...

Oh, this is good news. His books are awesome. I'll check amazon, for sure. Happy practices to you.

Ursula