Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back home....


It's always a moment of joy when I open the door of my villa motley. When the smell of oil essences chuckle my nose I know  I'm back home again. Here I can do and eat and not do and not eat whatever I like and whenever I like to do it.
I'm busy planning the last day of this year 2010. Midnight shall be sandwiched by 2 practices (morning practices). This is the best idea I've ever had. Hahahaha.

We'll be alone at home tomorrow evening, me and my E. I'll cook something for us, something healthy, something vegan. This IS an evening-filling programme.

Time to move on..........

2 comments:

MS said...

Ursula,
I just came across your blog and enjoyed thoroughly to read your interesting and skillfully written posts, and to look at the fantastic pictures of your practice. I'm just slightly scratching the surface of Ashtanga in my own practice and your writings and visuals are a great inspiration.

Thanks so much!

Ursula said...

...and thank you for writing me this. This tells me that the time when I write my blog is spend well.
I wish you a wonderful Ashtanga journey.

Have wonderful evening.
Ursula