Sunday, August 08, 2010

What?? 4pm??? And I've just finished my primary


What a great practice, what a wonderful primary this early afternoon. Why?
Because I had focus.
Because the deep even breath ushered me from one asana to the next.
Because flow happened.
Because I sweated.
Because I became bendier and bendier with each movement.
Because I needed no breaks.
Because, ah I love this choreography.......


BTW: The above asana "ardha baddha padma paschimottanasana" is not so unimportant. To catch the toe behind the back with one hand is part of different asanas. It has to be done while standing and also while lying on the back, later. The shoulders shall remain parallel, the back straight.

With this practice my yoga week has started. It prepared me well, this is for sure, it made me optimistic that I will have a focused second series tomorrow. This practice keeps me fit.

Yoga Mala:

No comments: