Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday, my yoga week begins


It's Sunday and my yoga week begins with primary. I intend to do full vinyasa. 20 asanas are in the middle part of the first series.

There are a few factors that influence the practice:
1. One is if I had enough sleep and if I feel well-rested. I do.
2. Another one is the attitude: to think the practice is exhausting also makes it exhausting. To think it is all doable will allow much more.
3. Visualisation can improve the practice.
4. Last but not least food has an immense impact and not only because it has an influence on the weight. Last week, E was on a business trip, I ate the cheese that I found in the fridge. I must save money, I thought, I can eat what I have here. I felt so heavy afterwards. It was as if I had stones in my stomach. Once the body is used to light food the difference between heavy food and light food is even felt more. It would have been better if I went grocery shopping to have some salad. This Saturday I prepared a salad and it was so good. Today I will prepare something for ourselves again. It's so worth it. I am a bit bored about the food topic, I admit it, but it is so part of the practice. It's a crucial factor: vegan food is the solution.

Here is the recipe for the salad.

Feel free to join me on facebook. You'll find a link on the right side of this blog.

Breaking the food seduction (this book is good!):

Thank you for buying your amazon products via my blog.

No comments: