Monday, August 02, 2010

Plans for my yoga practice


The beautiful trip to Herzogstand is still in my mind. When I am there I forget everything, really everything (even myself and my yoga practice). The beauty of the nature gets all my attention. Lakes, mountains, flowers, trees, stones. We were there with friends we even hiked up to the top (pic come later). I like it to walk in silence. The Alps are not the place to gossip, or chat or even to think. Breathing deeply and admiring the nature, that's it there.

This week I'll practice on my own the entire week. I have plans for my yoga practice:
1. My focus is to stay on my mat and not to make breaks. This is more a mental exercise. I discover the mind and it's possibilities.
2. I plan a second short practice in the evening consisting of a few sun salutations and a few asanas, pranayama and 10 min meditation. I shall see if I manage to do this.

So I am ready for my second cup of coffee now......ah energy is felt.

Picture: Taken from Herzogstand

Yoga Mala:

3 comments:

Marina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bindifry said...

be careful with coffee. it is extremely dehydrating. drink less & have 3 glasses of water with each cup.

Ursula said...

I want to make it a habit to drink a glass of water with my coffee.

This surely makes sense, if one wants to live healthy.