Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yoga

I remember a dream of last night: I practiced bow pose, dhanurasana. I could bring easily the soles of my feet to the head. If this is so easy I can put the feet on the floor in front of my shoulders, I thought and did it. Wow, this was easy, too. This morning I feel stiff........

Yesterday was my yoga free day and marathon cleaning day. Afterwards I was too lazy to cook. I didn't like to make my kitchen dirty again so quickly, so we went out for dinner to one of our favourite Italian restaurants (see picture). As usual I had spagetti tarantino there, the sauce is with capres and olives and a lot of garlic. It's tasty and vegan, but they use a lot of olive oil, it's surely not prepared as a meal to become slim. E had spagetti bolognese.

So, time to prepare mentally my morning practice: primary is on the schedule. I want to do full vinyasas. There are only 20 different asanas in the middle part I tell myself, only 20 times I will have to start from samasthithi. I have counted. I want to add hanumanasana, side split and forward split. Special attention I want to give urdhva dhanurasana......back bending.

The Tao of the uncluttered life:

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That restaurant is so warm and cozy and inviting~~I can see very well why it is your favorite!
On another note...
last night I dreamt that Ray bought me a new airplane..with my initials on both wings...
wow, well, I guess that Is something I don't have, yet! :0) hahaha

Ursula said...

....and then you fly to India...:) with your own airplane....

a nice dream......

Yeah the restaurant is nice, especially the food. The service is not like in the US, but I don't want to complain. Every country is different......:)