Thursday, June 10, 2010

As it is

No morning practice today. It's one of the 5 or 6 really hot days here. It has 31° Celsius. Shall I be happy when I practice once in the evening. I'll go to a led class.

Other activities happened:
- I made an appointment with the dentist (this was not so easy psychological, but necessary).
- I emailed the heights of my next shelf to the shop owner who sells these shelves.
- Last but not least I walked to the station to pick up a book. Jaoa Ubaldo Ribeiro, a man from Brazil was in Berlin for a year and wrote about it, about us, the Germans. This book is supposed to be a preparation for my trip to Brazil. I laughed already several times loud. We Germans, who do not want to be Germans, how true.

Brazil:

2 comments:

Deckard said...

What else would you like to be if not German? I think that the times where Germans do not want to be Germans are history. At least I am happy to be one.

Ursula said...

Yeah, I think since the last world cup here we are bit more relaxed about our nationality.
I see myself more as European, but this too is nothing else but a desperate attempt to put myself in a drawer....
During the world cup I cheer for Germany, of course.....:)