Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Up, I am up.....tralali

I am up later than I wished. I appreciate that I sleep well.

Today I will practice alone second series. Due to my healthy and modest eating I have lost again 1 kg. This was the first thing I did in the morning, to check my weight. When I am above 48 kg I get nervous. I have 48,3 now, which is good. Kilos melt like ice cream in the sun when I eat well (raw and modest). This pleases me that I've lost so much because this makes my morning practice easier (yesterday I was 49,3 kg). I will start my morning practice with the CD by Sharath. This helps me enourmously to get started. After the standing sequence I'll practice on my own. I am learning the asanas of the second series. It is a slight difference to practice and going with the flow.

I need breathing breaks between the asanas. When I exercise an asana I try to do the correct vinyasa count.

The third ingredient on the way to mastery is passion. We have it do we?
(The first ingredient was a good teacher, the second ingredient was practice)

The thoughts about mastery are all from the book Mastery. The keys to success and long-term fulfillment by George Leonard. I highly recommend this book.

No comments: