Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Oh, oh, the subconsciousness......

I slept till eight. To do yoga at home was obviously not reason enough to shoo me out of the bed at 6am. My subconsciousness slept, too. It was 8am when I opened my eyes and I cannot remember anymore to have switched off the alarm clock.
To be continued......second cup of coffee now.....

I have a lot of plans for today, I focus on three.......yoga, to connect this blog with amazon, space clearing in the bathroom..........write it down, let it happen......:)

3 comments:

Ahu said...

woke up at 6am but it was really difficult this morning... so what happens when you connect it to amazon?

Ursula said...

Hi Ahu: Amazon-connection: when I write a review and my readers click on the link that leads to amazon, I earn a certain percentage.....:)

Mano said...

Hi,

You've a really great blog. To come to be a prosperous human being the fundamental issue would be to have positive thinking. Get pleasure from Sky Rocketing Accomplishment with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Create Positive Thinking So It is possible to Eradicate Anxiety Out of your Existence, Boost Your Self-Confidence and Plan Yourself For Lifetime Accomplishment!