Monday, May 03, 2010

My subconsciousness is perfect

At the end of my yoga practice I lie down in relaxation pose for 10 min. Some time ago, I wanted to bring my meditation clock to the Mysore class, but this is not necessary. My unconsciousness knows exactly when 10 min are over. Today again I looked at the little clock at the window it was 11:07. When I opened my eyes again it was 11:17. Each time I am amazed.

My subconsciousness wants more tasks I think. I will program it in the evening for the next day. I'll write a few sentences in my journal, some reflexions about the past day and the coming day.......I want to sandwich my day with writing and meditation.

5 comments:

Stargirl said...

It just goes to show how accurate our natural body clock is. I am looking forward to the time when my unconscious is this strong during practice.
stargirl
http://averagetwenty-something.blogspot.com

Ursula said...

Hi stargirl, when I remember well, you wanted to be connected to www.asthlangi.net. Simply contact Julie. On the above right side is "contact us", "add blog". That's it. You will surely have more reader when you are connected. Good luck.

Stargirl said...

Thank you so much! Thats brilliant
:-)
stargirl
http://averagetwenty-something.blogspot.com

Ursula said...

You are welcome.
What increases the number of your reader as well is daily posts....happy writing. :)

YogaSavy said...

It is truly amazing that our body clock works for us most of the time. new to your blog and am now following you. Stop by mine when you get a chance