Thursday, May 06, 2010

Indian restaurant yesterday night

G., E's mother will get to the north today. Her garden is waiting for her. Yesterday we had the good-bye dinner at an Indian restaurant. We enjoyed best food, I had mixed vegetables as usual, not so hot like in India, but spicey. G and E were also happy with the delicious food, they had ordered, brought by a really handsome young Indian man. When people are young they do not appreciate their own beauty (some do, but not all). This man seemed to be so unconscious about his outlook. In the twenties the body is still very fresh, no grey hair, no wrinkle. Later the body tells a story, which is also nice. I used to say from age 30 on we are responible for how we look. But nowadays I wonder: Can we be responsible for anything???????

I observe, not as an exercise. I'm curious myself what comes next!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I always think of John Lennon's line - "Life's what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Ursula said...

Yeah, that's it....:)

Anna said...

You don't seem to have been to the GREEK restaurant for a while, Ursula... :-)

Ursula said...

I fear, I haven't written about it.....hahahahaha.