Monday, May 31, 2010

Hahahaha, this was my moon day


No yoga today. It's OK. This is not the end of the world.
Other things happened. I worked on that huge pile of papers on my desk.
Today was the deadline for the tax declaration. I am again too late. I must attack this task tomorrow.
Action is always good, each step, might it also be a tiny one, is appreciated.
I won't write history today, perhaps I iron my yoga clothes (in front of the TV). Shall this be enough for today.

Upcoming thoughts were categorized today, this was important, too.

I visualize how I step on my mat to practice second series tomorrow morning. Unconsciousness must help again. All that online selling activities are done last but not least because I want to have the mornings for my beloved yoga practice.

No comments: