Friday, May 07, 2010

The breath, the breath is the guide

Especially when discomfort is felt I must remember the breath. I felt stiff in the beginning at the Mysore class. This is all relative. I focused on the breath and I was attentive, respected my body and how it was on this day today. And when I finally practiced supta kurmasana the body was soft. Sometimes the body needs time to wake up, applying the correct technique (breathing and relaxing) makes it bendy.

The next two poses (parighasna and gomukhasana A&B) shall be given to me before the summer break. Oh yes, I love it. Then only 1 pose and the headstands are missing and second series is complete, means I exercise all the asanas of this series. This is what I wanted. I let M decide when to proceed. I am absolutely happy with everything that is. I improved immensely in the last 6 months. I also think that my pictures show this. Perfection does not exist.

Primary:
*To jump back is a topic.
*To come up from urdhva dhanurasana is still a topic. I am patient here, I want to do it correctly and not with wrong knee position.
*Urdhva dhanurasana is also a pose that still needs some additional attention.

No comments: