Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I wanted to be the first

...and I was the first to congratulate E to his birthday (52). Hahahahaha, I had forgotten that it is 1 hour earlier in Oxford, so I woke him up. But it is difficult not to wake him up as he loves to sleep very long. He is still stuck in Oxford, so we have to postpone our dinner à deux. We became old together already. Hahahahaha, but we don't feel old, especially me I feel very young.

I didn't sleep well last night, tossed and turned, finally I slept, woke up again, threw the cover away, because I felt too warm. Then I felt so uncovered and I slipped under the cover again. And again the same game. At 6 I didn't feel like getting up. It was still a decent time when I got up, it was before 8am.
Home practice today, I feel stiff. Sharath's CD will help me in the beginning. The breath shall usher me then through the second series. Bad practices are part of the game......:)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Birthday to E. in England! At least he is having good weather -- sunny, blue, clear skies -- and not a vapour trail in sight - haha! :-)

Ursula said...

Here it is sunny, too. I will forward your birthday wishes, I will love it, I know him.....:)