Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Second series


Smile slightly. This was told to us in the Mysore class, ah and to stay relaxed is so difficult. I practiced second series today, the third time this week. It is enough now. Second series exhausts me more than primary. I am glad that I practice primary tomorrow.
I will study dristis today. This was neglected so far.

Something interesting happened: 10 min I shall be in savasana, relaxing pose. I looked at the clock. It was exactly 11:07. It was exactly 11:17 when I opened my eyes and looked at the clock again to check how long I've been in relaxation pose. Ah, my unconsciousness is perfect. I will use it much more. I will give it tasks, I thought. I will plan my days the night before. Shall my unconsciousness find solutions, the right motivation for me overnight,while I am asleep.

After yoga I went home, I didn't go out for lunch with my yogini friends. I want to work on my book. Yes!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remind me", he said, "I've a present for you." I forgot to remind him. When I returned home today, I found a very interesting novel on the bed. Oh, it is wonderful to get a surprise from time to time........He was thinking about me, I thought. And he found something that I like.

No comments: