Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I started with the CD by Sharath

This CD gets me going, I use it. After the standing sequence I am ready to practice alone. I had flow and the breath was deep. Just before virabadhrasana B the phone rang. Never ever go to the phone when you practice. After the phone the flow was gone and I was even angry. The company that produces my shelf wanted to know if they can change the size of the shelf. "I practice yoga," I said unfriendly. "Quick, tell me what you want." She apologized. Me: "Send me an email, I have no time now." I can be awful........
Already interrupted I thought I can take some pictures. Pictures really help.

Upward facing dog: The shoulders go backwards. I realized that my legs are too far apart from each other. They are supposed to be hip width apart. OK.

2 comments:

Anna said...

You are so funny! I'm the same. Cold-calling is the worst. Salespeople have phoned me with their daft questions and it's taken all the control I have not to shout, "NO! Don't phone me ever again - bugger off!"

Ursula said...

Hahahahaha, the woman was great, I was awful, yeah, she interrupted my holy yoga session....oh.