Sunday, March 14, 2010

How to stop brain fucking?

I feel like being sarcastic. I found a word for Hirnwichserei and now I also want to use it!!!
I was fed up with these endless thinking loops, that didn't stop and weren't uplifting either.
Oh and it was so incredible difficult to find the way to my mat. How to stop this brain fucking?
Finally I was so upset with myself that I switched on the CD my Sharath. I started practicing primary.

Deep inhaling, pause, bandhas (exhaling), pause, deep inhaling. Oh, I had focus, thoughts focused on the breath and the bandhas. I sweated, didn't stop till the end. The stretching pain was sweet. Wow, it was a great practice!!!!
And now I bath with sandal wood salt and enjoy this. Deep inhaling and deep exhaling also happens off the mat now. Awareness is there.
Ashtanga yoga improved my day, it's not the first time that this happened.
In half lotus pose I sit on my chair, calm inside.

No comments: