Saturday, March 06, 2010

Enough now

Space clearing and cleaning happened. Wow, I enjoyed the whole programme, inclusive ironing, washing. Even under the sink I cleaned. Three times I had to take garbage to the backyard. I respect expiring dates, old meal had to go, yes. Even the cupboard is dedusted. I am happy with my work. I worked for hours. Ah there is still something to do. As long as I have these sunglasses for the next eclipse my work is not finished. Again the thought came up: keep these glasses for another year (I don't know when the next eclipse is coming, but I am sure it will come.). Space is created without doubt. I feel light-hearted.
But now is enough.
Tomorrow I can go on and I will.

And I discovered also something very nice: My bf has bought my favourite water (behind my back): Pelligrini. Three bottles I found. I usually drink tap water as it is too heavy for me to carry all these bottles in addition to all the other stuff. Tap water tastes delicious here in Munich!!!

This happens when I do not do yoga!!!!! But tomorrow I will start with primary again. Ohhhhh.

2 comments:

dowane said...

I really enjoyed this post. I'm going to add you to my favorites and catch up on previous posts.

Ursula said...

Thank you.....:)