Sunday, March 28, 2010

Better!

I sit here sweating and it is before the yoga practice. Why ever. I had my last serious coughing fit yesterday at 5pm in a cafe. TV was on they were broadcasting a soccer match with the Bavarian team. This was good so my coughing couldn't be heard everywhere. It started with an intensive scratching in my throat. I realized at once, this will hurt and be a long coughing fit. I tried to warn E, but I couldn't finish my sentence when the coughing started: loud, painful, endless. I had to take out the drop that I was sucking. Soon tears ran down my face. I turned the body away from the other guests and coughed and coughed and coughed. The time between the single coughing was too short to sip from my peppermint tea to calm the throat. Like a miracle it ended.
The night was calm. Here and then a bit of coughing happened, but not these monster coughing attacks. I slept rather good. I am optimistic now that I am over the hill.
Shower now before my yoga practice and shower after the yoga practice.

No comments: