Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tomorrow we'll fly, so light we'll be....:)


I even mersed the ginger.....olala. This dinner was Thai inspired, stress on ispired. It was with tofu and soy sauce, chilie, coriander, garlic, cumin, red pepper, rasped carrots, spring onion, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes (only the fleshy parts).
The sauce consisted of soy sauce and sherry. My meals are only something for grown-up children.
OK, there is room for a dessert.......:)
(I feel a bit banal, when I publish what I eat, but it was wished.)

2 comments:

Debb said...

I love when you publish what you eat... it inspires me to "eat cleaner"... And the pics are "like a thousand words"

Ursula said...

Thanks Debb, important is to use spices when cooking vegan, so that the food tastes interesting.
It was a healthy weekend with tofu and Co. :)

Good start in your week.
Ursula