Monday, February 15, 2010

The rent for my office today

It works for me to work in cafes. I get going. Tomorrow is carnival, it's perhaps not the best day to sit in front of a PC in a cafe. But I will repeat these working sessions outside of my home, might it be reading or writing what I want to do. I had even internet access for free. It needn't to be a library. I can be prolific when among other people. In Germany one can sit very long in front of a coffee in the same cafe. It's not like in the US where they bring the bill with the beverage.
And the tea with fresh mint leaves was wonderful.

2 comments:

Anna said...

That's what I always love about European (including British) cafes - you can drink your drink and sit and sit and sit and nobody tries to get you to leave. I really enjoy sitting and watching the world and thinking... Shame there's no cafe near me at the moment.

Ursula said...

I love the cafe culture here. Starbucks cannot compete with this individual cafes that we have here, where we can sit for hours and hours.