Saturday, February 20, 2010

I woke up without alarm clock.....:)

Today is my yoga free day and I respect this. This is traditional. But for the time being it makes sense to me to respect a day off because my yoga during the week is very intensive.

I will do pranayama. M realized that my inhaling is still a bit shorter than the exhaling. 5 min I will exercise simply uddyaj breathing. To isolate the breath from the movements makes it easier to improve it.
Then I will do alternate nostril breathing how I've learned it in India from my pranayama teacher: 12 rounds will be enough.

2 comments:

Kaivalya said...

Some might argue that your day is not 'yoga free' but 'asana free' because you're devoting time to the practice of Pranayama.

My Saturdays are 'astanga free' - I use my yoga time to practice another style of yoga for fun.

Ursula said...

That's perfect.....:)