Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A yoga fair in Munich at M,O,C,

There is a yoga fair in Munich during the weekend (Sat and Sun). This shows me: the community of yoga practitioners is growing. It is possible to attend different yoga classes. I can imagine that a lot of stuff from books to yoga mats can be bought there, too.
On Saturday morning is an Ashtanga class with Arjuna, the man who created the famous page http://www.ashtanga.info/
Yes, this is my yoga class, the Ashtanga yoga class at 11 o'clock with Arjuna. I know all the other yoga styles. Re yoga I know what I want, it's Ashtanga.

For those who are interested: http://www.yogaexpo.de/

Pleased to meet you there......:)

2 comments:

Debb said...

I just checked out the website and there I found Ashtanga yoga book recommendations. Which one of the recommended books would YOU recommend Ursula?

Hope your shoulder is healing....
Namaste,
Debb

Ursula said...

Hi Debb, I haven't found the book list:

I'd recommend for first and second series the book by Swenson and Matthew Sweeney.
For the second series only I recommend Gregor Maehle.
Perhaps Lino Mieles book also,yes, this one is good, too.
That's it. 1% theory....99%practice.
Shoulder is healing, but still does not allow me to do all poses.
Hope you are well.
Namaste,
Ursula