Friday, January 29, 2010

Yes, up, a bit late, but I don't care

Oh, up, I slept well, but I'm not yet 100% recovered. The cold still bothers my nose, I feel a bit weak. I have no fever, but I'm sweating. I think it is possible to have a moderate practice.
First I need another cup of coffee.
This evening we have planned to go to a wine tasting. I so don't like to go. But I agreed to accompany E. I don't know what to do??? I just asked him, but he so likes me to accompany him, so I will go.
Picture is for Anna, who prefers me smiling. :) :) Yes, the day has started in my chaos. My grandma used to say: I have always something to do, I have amusement park at home. Here it is the same. I live in an amusement park, hahahahaha.

5 comments:

Anna said...

That is so funny - your grandma's expression :-) My house too! Good to see you looking relaxed this morning Ursual - now what shall we both do today?

Ursula said...

Smiling....smiling the whole day.

But this is perhaps not enough.
I practice and just took a break.
Must go on now.
I do have plans....more later...:)

Enjoy, I am smiling...:)

Debb said...

I love this pic! It epitomizes you, your love of the written word, coffee(in the cup I assume?) and your love of bananas? (she says shrugging/smiling)... Thank you for your personalized suggestions to me regarding headstand.. I am now inspired to give it 30 days (or maybe 300, but I can do it)!

Ursula said...

Thank you Debb.

Believe me!!!!! You are able to do it quickly. Once I had the correct description I could do it on one day. If you need 30 days fine. But you won't need longer. Believe in yourself. Headstand is a classic pose, it's nice to be able to do it. You will love it.

Have a great day on your feet. :)

Ursula said...

Hahahahaha, yes, I love bananas, I do not have secrets anymore...:)