Monday, January 25, 2010

Yeah, great, I feel good.....

Mysore class was fantastic. I work on the asanas of the second series. From time to time I have to move my mat to the wall to have the wall as a support. This is the case when I exercise bakasana B and pincha mayurasana. This interrupts the flow a bit, but this is OK. Second series exercises the arms, a lot of strength is necessary. At the end I'm scarcely able to do chaturanga dandasana. Now, I feel full of energy. Some chores must be done.

5 comments:

heini said...

Hi,

how do you use the wall to practise bakasana b? It is very difficult pose for me and I'm very curious about everything I could use to learn it.

Ursula said...

Hi heini,
bakasana b is difficult and in my case fear comes up.

M gave me a good exercise. I go to a wall and jump up, the knees are bend. The feet shall touch the wall. Then you bend your hips and try to bring the knees under your armpits. But important is that you must go up and find balance. Did I describe what I do in an undestandable way.
Good balance
Ursula

Birgitte said...

I have to try that tip too! Very much fear and tiny arms...

Ursula said...

Perhaps I manage it to publish a picture soon, but so far I am not yet able to do it.
I will focus a bit on that pose..

heini said...

Thanks for the tip! I will try that. Very much fear here too...