Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Under the shower...

thoughts came up about yoga. hahahahaha.
Yoga shall support my life, but it cannot be all and everything.
My body is worth that I do something great for it every day. Without doubt. And it will be Ashtanga yoga also in the future.
It also makes sense that I build my "working life" (which disappeared somehow) around my yoga practices. Yes, of course.
But yoga cannot dominate all my life. It is and shall be the dominating topic in that blog. But otherwise I MUST spend time on other topics, too. Most important: how to earn money. Step by step I must develop something. No, I don't want to get back to the companies. The thought alone that this could happen again makes me feel sick.
I repeat myself, I know. Five hours a day I want to be prolific........
A vacuum does not remain for a long time, I know, I know.....something will happen, I know, I know......I am impatient, but perhaps not impatient enough.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back to your website every now and then if not every day. I am quite enthralled to know how big a space yoga can take in ones life. It is really nice that you take time out to write your experience with yoga on a daily basis. If you choose not to write some day, it might disappoint followers like me. I wish you good luck on other endeavours you plan for yourself.

Anna said...

Well, we have the same need - to really get going on the forward path towards what we want. I must give five hours a day to the PhD. Tomorrow I begin! Will you work on your book first?

Ursula said...

Hi Anonymous,
Thank you for your very nice words. It surely motivates me to go on keeping this daily journal. I love to write it. I very likely will go on with it.

Since more than 3 years I write now on a daily basis. I am sure it is a bit crazy, but this doesn't matter. Have a great evening and thank you for reading.
Ursula

Ursula said...

Well, I don't know yet, what it will be tomorrow. My tax declaration is important, too.
More important than the contents is that 5 hours are supposed to be dedicated to something that is "working life". Yeah, let's do it together. It makes it easier.
Tomorrow I will think: Anna is working, I can work, too.
Sleep well.
Ursula