Friday, January 08, 2010

Two excellent practices in a row

Wow, yes, it was a wonderful primary this morning. What has improved is the jumping through (forward). I think that I do handstand helped me to improve it. My balance simply became better. My feet still touch the floor when I jump through, but I'm no more stopped. That I engage the abdomen muscles (uddyjana bandha) helps, too.
Back bending was deep as well, even though I only drop back nowadays when M helps me. I want to keep my legs parallel. The feeling for the muscles that I must use is there.
Balancing: a tip: It is helpful to imagine that the feet are stick to the floor, to press them equally on the floor helps me to balance when doing the standing asanas.
Wow, they exist the good practices.....

Tomorrow shall be my day off.

Afterwards I went to Cafe Voilà to write my joural there and to have breakfast there. It was so much that I asked the waiter to pack it so that I could carry the rest home.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

we have a Cafe Viola here at the end of my block too!! Not as cute as this one in the photo..but close! Nice practice by the way ;0)

Ursula said...

Nice....
Practices are very good...
I am happy about it....

Buddhist Jewelry said...

Doing hand-stand is the harding part for me in Yoga practice. I love Cafe Viola too.

Ursula said...

Oh, you know the Cafe Voilà. Are you from Munich, too?

Handstand is a wonderful balancing pose, I am glad that I exercise it now. For a very long time I thought this is nothing for me.I cannot do it alone, but it improves.....