Saturday, January 09, 2010

So, my Saturday without yoga is almost over


Yes, something was done: my home is clean again. There is still a lot to do to make this villa motley comfortable, but for today for now it is good as it is. More cannot be done.
I managed it to prepare a salad, something lively with celery, red pepper, tomatoes, an apple and parsley. For the sauce I used a citron (would take only a half the next time), white wine vinegar and olive oil. I put pepper in it, salt I use very seldom. It was something fresh, something healthy. It is a salad that can be stored easily. I enjoyed it.
Time to look at asana pictures. Hahahahahahaha. Time to study yoga poses. :)

6 comments:

C.K. said...

I love "villa motley!"
(Mine is, too)

Marie said...

looks so tasty!!

Ursula said...

Hi Cara, villa motley also refers of a book that I've read during my childhood. It's "Pippi Langstrumpf" by Astrid Lindgren. Perhaps you know the book, too, I think it is translated in many languages.

Ursula said...

Hi Marie,
It was healthy and good.

Thank you very much for you wonderful Christmas card and your letter (It arrived yesterday). I love the picture of your familiy.
But I will write an extra letter. Thanks.....

Namaste
Ursula

Debb said...

I read Pippi Longstocking (as its called in the States) in my childhood.. Many a day I was Pippi Longstocking, adventerous, independent (only child).. this brings me back. Have you ever reread books you read in childhood? I have, it is fun to feel that youthful again..

Ursula said...

I usually do not reread books. There is always something new that interests me, but it is a good idea.
I've kept books (not many) from my childhood. One is on "Amazons". I loved it, even though I was a bit shocked that the women broke the legs of the men....:)