Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It was wished, so...

I made something raw, something lively for dinner.
The ingredients: field salad, 100gr mushrooms, a sour apple, a small onion. For the sauce: Olive oil and cider vinegar (half as much as the olive oil). In the recipe of the sauce I read that it is good to add 1 tea spoon maple syrup. Mine was too old here, I had to throw it away. Nevertheless the salad was delicious. I ate white bread with soy margarine. There are many possible combinations. I think it is good to eat lively.......
(I want to lose these 2 kilos......Hahahahahahaha)

6 comments:

Anna said...

LOSE! Lose a kilo to loosen your trousers!

Ursula said...

Damned, I shoot myself to the moon.......Thank you for your patience......:)

Anonymous said...

wow...that looks delicious!

I see you practice Ashtanga...very nice. I am new to your blog. Have you ever done Jivamukti Yoga? It's so fantastic. Like ashtanga with music and philosophy. There is a center in Munich now.

I look forward to seeing more of your postings.
Thanks for sharing so much.

Anon in Chicago

Ursula said...

I discovered the Jivamukti studio here in Munich 6 years ago. I had lost my job and thought I must go new ways. As a symbol I walked down a street that I didn't know. So I found the Jivamukti yoga studio.
I went there every day as I had a lot of time and loved the music and the sequences. They also offered Ashtanga classes. With Ashtanga I have found my yoga style finally. I love to know what I have to do. I don't want to listen all the time to a teacher. I want to focus on myself. I also think it is nice to listen to the own breath. But don't get me wrong. Jivamukti yoga is a great style and it's founders are wonderful people.
My style is Ashtanga yoga.

Thank you for reading and have a great evening.

Yoga said...

Great blog! Thanks for the recipe. I substituted spinach as the greens and balsamic over the cider (not a big fan) and this made for a fantastic lunch!

Ursula said...

The variations are endless.....