Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I slept as if I was dead....

...oh yes, this WAS relaxing. I needed that deep deep sleep, after several nights of permanent waking up and having a light sleep.

Now it is almost 4pm and I just made the bed.....oh, oh, oh.......

Coffee is at home again, I went out for some grocery shopping. It is wet and cold outside. When possible I avoid it to go out again.
Intensive body care is on the schedule and perhaps even a hot bath. This is perhaps good for my shoulder.

Tomorrow I'll get up soon. No commuting time to go to a yoga school tomorrow as I will practice at home. First series is on the schedule tomorrow and in the evening led class......:)

Buh, I am still not really awake, but I don't want to drink a coffee. I need to sleep at night. Perhaps a tea will do.....

No comments: