Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I made it out of the bed......

Mysore class this morning. It is the last day of this week where I exercise second series. Then primary is on the schedule. I love primary, too, to bend forward is wonderful.

I will try to do the correct vinyasa count today. And I think my yoga practice shall give me the opportunity to exercise awareness. This is so important. Thinking anything while doing something else does not improve life, nor a yoga practice. Dreaming might have good aspects, too, but more often it has not. Life is missed, when dreaming.

It's white outside and cold. It has snowed again during the night. I will have to dress a lot of clothes when I want to feel warm.
And another black coffee is needed when I want to wake up NOW......

To move and to eat well, these habits belong together like twins. I know when I write that I need to lose some kilos this leads to protests sometimes, but it is so. At my age less and less food is needed. I have to get back to my eating routine: a small breakfast in the morning, raw food for lunch (salads) and anything vegan I like in the evening........ I hope I can stick to it. E and myself ate out yesterday. This is always wonderful because this is time for ourselves, but usually it also means that we eat a bit too much. I didn't like at all what the scales showed me this morning.......

2 comments:

Anna said...

Absolutely true, Ursual - I believe that almost every adult is overweight nowadays in the true sense of the word - even if they're not fat.

Ursula said...

Yesterday E and I laughed: I asked him: Do you know one single person who does not want to lose (!) some weight. We both don't know.....

How funny is that......:)