Wednesday, January 06, 2010

How to learn to be content?

How to learn to be content?
That's my challenge.
Does it help to know that life happens, a yoga practice happens, an asana happens? I am not the doer.
Does it help to know that there are always ups and downs?
Does it help to look at all these practices with a bit more humor instead of taking it so seriously?
Does it help to know that there will be always asanas that I won't be able to do?

I practiced second series today.
Pashasana was better as yesterday.
Kapotasana: It is not possible so far to take the elbows on the floor. There is a long way to go.....
Eka pada sirsasana: Difficult today. There is a long way to go.....
Mayurasana: At least I tried to bring my body on my upper arms. There is a long way to go....

Hahahahahahaha.
Time to have breakfast (banana with soy yogurt and a herbal tea).

No comments: