Thursday, January 07, 2010

Either......or.......

Either things become better, or worse........
In my case I'm not sure yet. My thoughts only reach the evening. Tomorrow is always a new day, that is supposed to be lived and planned.
For today I decided that to do yoga once shall be enough. I will go to a led class this evening.
Beside yoga I want to do 3 things that are important. I managed it already to shower (!) (important, but does not count), when my hair is dry I will go to the doctor. I need a prescription for my thyroid gland. There is a nice cafe round the corner where I used to go when I was new in Munich. I will stop there and write my journal, having black coffee and a Brezel. It would be good to read something uplifting.
Important also is to buy a new shower head, the old one has holes - water is spraying in all directions.
What else: tax return comes again into my mind. This brings money.....

Make 2010 big, bright and bold, Richard Bandler recommended.....Yes, please.....

4 comments:

Anna said...

I owuld love to do this but we have made a mistake moving to a rented house out in the countryside. It's too isolated and there is nowhere to aim for when walking. This year will be an axciting move but we are not sure where - somewhere with some lively cafes for sure. I really like these little scenes of your life, Ursula.

Anna said...

PS. "worse" not "worth".

Ursula said...

Thank you Anna.
I love to live in cities. I was brought up in a village with 200 inhabitants. I know on the countryside is calmness, good air, space, but I am made for cities....

Enjoy your walking in nature, it is wonderful, too.

Ursula said...

Thanks for the correction, somehow I cannot publish your post, but of course it is "worse".....