Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And that's how I exercise mayurasana

A long way to go, this is even the opinion of optimistic and supporting M. Yeah, mayurasana is a most difficult pose for me. First I work on the correct hand position. Before the hands and the elbows are not closer together, nothing else is possible. I change the block. First the right leg gets support, then the left. Perhpas it is better to make the support higher. I will try it the next time.

And I study this pose in the books. And I close my eyes and I imagine myself doing it.....:)

2 comments:

tanya said...

The sticky mat should never placed on the carpet it shall decive you some day whilst doing backbends.Please take care that the floor should be either stone or wooden for the sticky matt.

Ursula said...

Thanks, but my sticky mat is very heavy. I live in a cold country, in my flat are carpets everywhere, you cannot remove them. The one you see on the picture is mine but it is on the carpet that belongs to the flat. Not really something that I like, but it is so here.